Important announcements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Important announcements

Post  Unglonia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 am

1: plz stop the crap, ive had to ban a few users,
2: a TFW wiki is currently under construction
3: anyone good enough to be an admin?
avatar
Unglonia
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 19

View user profile http://thefreeworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Mindafo1 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:54 am

Unban me,
Make me moderator,
Give me the ability to edit the site,
And I'll crack down on Trolls, and even update the site for you for free.

Mindafo1
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Unglonia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:56 am

Mindafo1 wrote:Unban me,
Make me moderator,
Give me the ability to edit the site,
And I'll crack down on Trolls, and even update the site for you for free.

avatar
Unglonia
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 19

View user profile http://thefreeworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Aneurysm on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 am

Unglonia wrote:1: plz stop the crap, ive had to ban a few users,
Oh joy.
2: a TFW wiki is currently under construction
That's good. wikis are fun.
3: anyone good enough to be an admin?

That and forum skin coloring are the two main components, correct?
avatar
Aneurysm
Moderator

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 31
Location : Israeli Zanzibar

View user profile http://www.korea-dpr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Unglonia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:04 am

1:were you once known as the commejewminati or something like that?
avatar
Unglonia
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 19

View user profile http://thefreeworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Aneurysm on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:05 am

Unglonia wrote:1:were you once known as the commejewminati or something like that?
Yes. Was seeing if I would be banned or not.
avatar
Aneurysm
Moderator

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 31
Location : Israeli Zanzibar

View user profile http://www.korea-dpr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Britannia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:10 am

You know, this would be more passable if the forum didn't look like it was copy pasted from NS.

I mean...WA? Really?
avatar
Britannia

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Neko Harbour, Antartica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Unglonia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 am

Aneurysm wrote:
Unglonia wrote:1:were you once known as the commejewminati or something like that?
Yes. Was seeing if I would be banned or not.

http://thefreeworld.forumotion.com/t22-abortionist-gay-jewish-communist-feminist-conspiracy

Were you being deliberately anti-semetic or what? if you were, im banning you.
avatar
Unglonia
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 19

View user profile http://thefreeworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Aneurysm on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:19 am

Unglonia wrote:
Aneurysm wrote:
Unglonia wrote:1:were you once known as the commejewminati or something like that?
Yes. Was seeing if I would be banned or not.

http://thefreeworld.forumotion.com/t22-abortionist-gay-jewish-communist-feminist-conspiracy

Were you being deliberately anti-semetic or what? if you were, im banning you.

Nah, just imitating conspiracy theorists and their odd obsession with Judaism.
avatar
Aneurysm
Moderator

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 31
Location : Israeli Zanzibar

View user profile http://www.korea-dpr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Unglonia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 am

Aneurysm wrote:
Unglonia wrote:
Aneurysm wrote:
Unglonia wrote:1:were you once known as the commejewminati or something like that?
Yes. Was seeing if I would be banned or not.

http://thefreeworld.forumotion.com/t22-abortionist-gay-jewish-communist-feminist-conspiracy

Were you being deliberately anti-semetic or what? if you were, im banning you.

Nah, just imitating conspiracy theorists and their odd obsession with Judaism.

then you are now a moderator
avatar
Unglonia
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 19

View user profile http://thefreeworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Britannia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 am

Huh..so that's how moderators rise to power...

avatar
Britannia

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 24
Location : Neko Harbour, Antartica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Unglonia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Britannia wrote:Huh..so that's how moderators rise to power...


Do you wanna become a mod?
avatar
Unglonia
Admin

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 19

View user profile http://thefreeworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Great Sloanzfaster on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:17 am

I'm a Moderator, and I'd love to become admin to help this place even further.
avatar
Great Sloanzfaster

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Gotham City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Important announcements

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum